Shower Screens Tips
- Frameless shower screens require the floor to have adequate fall to the floor waist or a step-down, to prevent water slipping under the door area.
- Only use 10 mm Toughened glass for your frameless shower screens to avoid bow and flex in the glass.
- Where possible, ensure walls and floors are level.
- Clean the glass frequently to avoid soap build-up use only PH neutral cleaning products.
- Clear glass will give the bathroom the appearance of extra space.
- Use quality hinges like FGS Hardware, is worth expending a bit more on hardware
- Frameless shower screens are typically fitted with silver patch fittings but they are also available in other finishes on request and availability.
- Semi-frameless shower screens are available in silver finish as standard. Black, white, Gold, and many other colours are also available on request.
- Installation of a shower screen takes approximately 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours.
- Silicone seal takes 24 hours to cure, so do not use the shower before that period.
- If Saturday installation or repairs is required, we advise you to book well in advance as only a limited number of works can be performed on a Saturday.
- For any other information, you can contact us here.